Welcome to WALKIE TALKIE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to WALKIE TALKIE

Just raise your voice

HomeWEBSITEREPORTPortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

GROUP DIVISION ON SUNDAY 13th , July ( at ( 9 PM )

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Elevener
Admin
Elevener

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-06-09

GROUP DIVISION ON SUNDAY 13th , July ( at ( 9 PM ) Empty
PostSubject: GROUP DIVISION ON SUNDAY 13th , July ( at ( 9 PM )   GROUP DIVISION ON SUNDAY 13th , July ( at ( 9 PM ) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 4:35 pm

Notice: Ryan & Hawking will prepare the 3 topics this week for all of the 3 groups.
From now on, Elevener (or I) would choose only 2 persons responsible for weekly topics. The other team leads and assistants just keep on managing your groups as well as making report.
Thanks for your notice (edited by Heart)

******GROUP 1

1)Dung
Yahoo: Dungme04

2> Vitamin ( becomes irregular from now on, she'd be off this week)
Yahoo ID: Vitaminuyen@
Skype ID: Vitaminuyen

3> Christine ( unable to join )
Yahoo ID: Hang082003@
Skype ID: Phanhang88

4) Relish (unable to join )
Skype ID: Relish_666
Yahoo ID: Zlobilcho_n_1@

[b]5> Hannibal (team lead )
Yahoo ID: Nalinha1_24@
Skype ID: Al.nguyen

6> Poinsettian
Yahoo ID: Huyenphuonghang@yahoo.com.uk
Skype ID: Poinsettiandh

7)Cogn Elly:
Yahoo: Cognelly@

******GROUP 2.

1) TuUyen ( assistant )
Yahoo: Didouyen@

2) Heart
Yahoo ID: Sadrain2you@
Skype ID: Sadrain2you

3) Phuong ( team lead )
Y!M : phuong_al@

4> Catarina
Yahoo ID: Catarina_lugstig@
Skype ID: Catarinavo

5) Katie Tran
Yahoo: Katietran203

*****GROUP 3

1> Ryan (team lead )
Yahoo: Huaungluan@

2> Friend ( unable to join )
Yahoo ID: Friendship19882000@
Skype ID: Ximuoichua

3) Dreamy ( unable to join this week )
Yahoo ID: Dreamy1008@
Skype ID: Dreamy1008

4) Bo Xuan Tu
Yahoo: Boxuantu2003@

5> Elevener
Yahoo ID; Thithuthuy2003@
Skype ID: Elevener2008

6) Hawking ( assistant )
Yahoo/G-mail: hawking1122@

7> Khai
Yahoo ID: Fanronaldo86@
Skype ID: Fanronaldo86

Note :

Hi All,

I hope this week all of you can attend.

To assistants, I hope you can help team lead do a report after the conference. A brief report can help us improve and benefit for our conference running smoothly in the future.

Please post your topic by Thurday .

Anything relating to group division, please let me know.

Last edited by Elevener on Wed Jul 09, 2008 8:43 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Heartofmine
Admin
Heartofmine

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2008-06-07

PostSubject: Re: GROUP DIVISION ON SUNDAY 13th , July ( at ( 9 PM )   GROUP DIVISION ON SUNDAY 13th , July ( at ( 9 PM ) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 6:10 pm

Dear Group 3,
I have a piece of news to inform you:
Dreamy will be absent this week, not bcoz of her honeymoon, but bcoz she's gonna take a vacation to Ha Long Bay.
Any request for gifts, plz don't hesitate to ask .... her Laughing
Wish you luck.
Back to top Go down
http://walktalk.friendhood.net
Christine

Christine

Number of posts : 4

PostSubject: Re: GROUP DIVISION ON SUNDAY 13th , July ( at ( 9 PM )   GROUP DIVISION ON SUNDAY 13th , July ( at ( 9 PM ) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 5:55 pm

Hi pals,
Iam busy on the next Sunday, so I cannot join the conference this week.Iam sorry about that. Wishing you guys interesting conferences this weekend.

To Dreamy: wish you a good time with your trip to Halong Bay, but you shouldn't bring gifts to Mr Heart,he had a 2 week trip but no present for any girls in Walkie Talkie. Crying or Very sad So Iam sure that he doesn't dare to ask you for any gifts.hehe. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
hannibal
Admin
hannibal

Number of posts : 39

PostSubject: Re: GROUP DIVISION ON SUNDAY 13th , July ( at ( 9 PM )   GROUP DIVISION ON SUNDAY 13th , July ( at ( 9 PM ) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 6:43 pm

Uhm, I am even not a girl but I feel sad about that too. Heart, watch out and bring some decent gifts to all the girls in this forum the next time!!!
Back to top Go down
hawking1122

hawking1122

Number of posts : 9

PostSubject: Re: GROUP DIVISION ON SUNDAY 13th , July ( at ( 9 PM )   GROUP DIVISION ON SUNDAY 13th , July ( at ( 9 PM ) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 9:56 pm

I never want to criticize anything but last Sunday was a not-good day for group 3, most members were absent and at the end, we had to gathered into group 2, but group 2 was in the same situation! I was very unhappy because i hadn't prepared anything for the group 2's topics. i think we should have some more tough rules in order to make everybody more responsible for their absence.
Back to top Go down
Heartofmine
Admin
Heartofmine

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2008-06-07

PostSubject: Re: GROUP DIVISION ON SUNDAY 13th , July ( at ( 9 PM )   GROUP DIVISION ON SUNDAY 13th , July ( at ( 9 PM ) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 11:15 pm

I feel really sorry for anyone under the same circumstance like Hawking.
This problem has become quite serious during the last 2 weeks. One solution could be:
We'd have the same 3 topics for the whole 3 groups. By doing this, we can merge members (in case many are absent) without worrying much about the differences among topics of each group.
This week we're gonna apply this. Ryan and Hawking, plz help us prepare the 3 topics. I'd like to let other team leads and assistants of group 1 & 2 relax for a while.
Buddies, I cannot force you join the talk continuously every Sunday. But once deciding to be off, please put yourself in your friends' shoes, who have to wait for you. Or at least, think about the pros and cons, choosing to be off and choosing to practise English in about an hour for the sake
of yourself.
Back to top Go down
http://walktalk.friendhood.net
hannibal
Admin
hannibal

Number of posts : 39

PostSubject: Re: GROUP DIVISION ON SUNDAY 13th , July ( at ( 9 PM )   GROUP DIVISION ON SUNDAY 13th , July ( at ( 9 PM ) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 8:17 pm

Uhm, I should feel sad this week. I am assigned as the leader and 2 out of 6 members can't attend the session.
Just another thing I want to comment on the topics chosen. We know that our friend Relish is from Bulgaria and not always familiar with Vietnam and Vietnamese issues and vice versa. Therefore, the people responsible for making talk topics should be considerate and avoid choosing much Vietnam-oriented topics. Certainly, in some weeks when Relish is unable to attend, there are more choices.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GROUP DIVISION ON SUNDAY 13th , July ( at ( 9 PM )   GROUP DIVISION ON SUNDAY 13th , July ( at ( 9 PM ) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GROUP DIVISION ON SUNDAY 13th , July ( at ( 9 PM )
Page 1 of 1